Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1st Halloween...

This was by far the BEST Halloween ever for our family!! Every holiday that is Christian's 1st is going to be amazing!! Just experiencing it with him for the first time is so much fun! I always said our baby's first Halloween outfit had to be a pumpkin but we also found this really cute tiger costume, so he had to have both! Devin took pictures of him in each outfit and they turned out ridiculously CUTE!! His "official" Halloween trick-or-treating costume though was the tiger. He was so stinkin adorable... We had the best night ever with him! Mom took pictures as we were getting him ready and as we left and also got it on video. First stop was Grandpa's house!!! They came out with a bowl of candy that had puffs and a toy in it, which was the obvious choice for him! ;) I feel so blessed that my parents are so involved in his life... It makes me so happy to watch them with him and see how in love they are with him. After we left there, we headed to Kyle and Brittney's house. It was our first trip to their house now that they are married, how exciting!! Christian played with the dogs and hung out with Brittney and Kyle for a while and then it was home for bedtime! The night was just amazing and so were the memories made!
 These are the pictures Devin took.. So cute!!
His 1st little Halloween bucket!
 Getting ready!!
 He loved my head band!

 Sweet little tiger
 LOVE my dad's face here.. He sure does love his grandbaby!!!
 Grandpa had to take him to the door for every trick-or-treater! :)
 Look at that little tail!
My baby tiger
The cutest pumpkin ever!
My favorite <3

I also have some great news to share... I received my acceptance letter from JBU yesterday!!! YAY! I'm so excited and I can't wait to start! I'm planning on taking 6 hours next semester so wish me luck! :) Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween... I'm going to crawl in bed with the hubs and listen to the rain! 
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment