Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16 of Thanks...

I am extremely thankful for my amazing friends!! God has blessed me with such a great group of close friends and many other friends as well. I take pride in being a loyal friend and over the years I have realized who has the same morals and values friendship as much as I do. It's a lot easier when you're older to know who you really want in your life. Time is precious to me now so it's nice knowing who I enjoy spending my time with! :) 

Obviously, my best friend in the world is my husband! There is no one on earth I would rather spend my days and nights with.. <3 Amber is the friend that I grew up with.. we were absolutely inseparable and it's nice to know that even though we don't live in the same town anymore and we are both super busy, that we will always be there for each other! There was a time that we didn't talk for a while and when we did, it was like we picked up right where we left off. She is very special to me and just a special person in general! I would love for her to find the man of her dreams/soul-mate, but he better be the best of the best! ;) Then there is Devin and Diamond... I mean how in the world did I get so lucky to have these two in my life?! We met when I started working at Olive Garden and hit it off immediately! I feel like I've known both of them my entire life. They are the definition of "true friends." Devin is about as talented as it gets... and we have been so lucky to have him as our personal photographer (I know a lot of my friends hate me for that!). He is such a sweet sweet, genuine person!! I love that we can act ridiculous and laugh our heads off and have a bible study all in the same hour! haha Then there is Diamond.. my sister at heart! We have so much in common that you would think we were sisters! She is crazy fun and one of the most beautiful people I know!! I just absolutely love her to pieces and I'm so glad she moved back home! Last but not least, sweet Brittney.. I honestly have no idea what made us start hanging out but I'm so glad we did!! When I started dating Corey we became very close and were with each other almost every day. She is such a unique friend and we are very different, but make the best of friends ever!! I know I could count on her for anything and I hope she feels the same way about me! She just got married a couple of weeks ago and I am beyond happy for them!! It's funny how people come into your life and stay. I know there is a reason for each one of them and all of my other friends who are very important to me also, even though I didn't have time to write about them all. Corey and I have an incredible group of friends and I am very thankful for each and every one of them!! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment