Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 21 & 22 of Thanks...

I am thankful that I was born and raised a southern girl. ;) It doesn't get much sweeter than that! I love everything about it.... the accent, manners, food, sweet tea!!!, love for sports, love for God (the bible belt is the only place I'd wanna be), and pretty much everything about it! People are just different in other areas... it's like we are just raised differently... southern hospitality maybe? I don't know, but I sure thank God that this is where I'm from and I have no intentions on ever leaving!
I am making this a two day post because part of living in the south is.... SEC FOOTBALL - only the best!! :) I love the Razorbacks, in the good times and the bad, but regardless of what kind of year we are having, SEC football is just leaps and bounds above the rest! I am so excited that we are #3! WPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment