Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 9 of Thanks...

Today I am thankful for Christian sleeping all night two nights in a row! When I say all night, I mean 11-12 hours. We have been on about a month streak now of him waking up atleast once a night, every night! I don't mind getting up with him and Corey is absolutely amazing at helping me, but every night for about a month straight was getting a little exhausting when you get used to sleeping through the night again! We can't do the "cry it out method." I just refuse to... If he wakes up hungry, I'm feeding him!! And then I'm changing him so he can't go back to sleep nice and dry! :) The doctors say that's a no no, but I'm mom! haha So anyway, very thankful for getting some much needed sleep and hoping it continues! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment