Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17 of Thanks...

I am very thankful that I was recently accepted into grad school! I was a little nervous about not getting into JBU because of the minimum requirement on the GRE being very high. I hate taking tests, but thankfully there was a lot of math on it! I knew I would be able to get in somewhere but I had my heart set on JBU. I love that it's a Christian school and the classes are from a Christian stand point. I feel like being a counselor or therapist is my calling. I'm going to start out getting my degree in school counseling and hopefully be blessed enough to get a job doing that. It will take me a couple more years after that to get my degree in marriage and family therapy.. My long term goal is to be a marriage therapist (dream job).  I'm so excited to start school in January and I hope it all works out! I'm going to put it in God's hands and see where He takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment