Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Thankful For....

Since I'm a little late at starting my days of thanks, I will just name two smaller things I'm thankful for and then start blogging about Day 3! 

Day 1 - I'm thankful for... getting to listen to the rain with my hubby last night. (one of my favorite things to do.)
Day 2 - I'm thankful for... the cooler weather today.. loving it!
Day 3 - I'm thankful for... my husband.

I am thankful for this man for so many different reasons. Corey is my best friend, companion, soul-mate, love of my life, counselor, husband, and best of all.. daddy to our little boy. He has been nothing but a blessing to our life. I feel so blessed that God picked such an amazing man for me to share my life with. We are alike in many ways but for the most part, "opposites attract" is true in our case. He compliments me in every way and we balance each other out perfectly. There is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with. I still get butterflies when I talk about him and extremely excited to go on dates with him. I can't wait to get home every day from work to see him and spend the evening together. He feels it is so important for us to go to church together and raise our child in church.. as well as putting God first in our lives and our marriage... That just might be the best thing about him. He's such a hard worker and takes pride in everything he does. He is extremely intelligent. He has a very calming persona and when I'm stressed he always makes me feel like nothing else in the world matters. We don't go to bed without each other.. praying and cuddling is a must! :) He has been the best daddy ever since Christian was born. He has always got up with me at night and been right by my side... he even gets up by himself a lot of times without waking me up just so I can get rest. Christian looks at him like he is his hero with those big eyes and sweet smile. Every time Christian says "DaDa" it melts my heart. I look at Christian often and think how amazing it truly is that he is a product of us. God is so great... I mean, it is truly a miracle! I could go on and on, but these are just a few reasons why I am so incredibly thankful for Corey Michael Iovinelli - I love you!


2 comments:

  1. You have an incredibly beautiful family and I am glad to have met you, even if only on fb :)

    ReplyDelete