Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 20 of Thanks...

I am thankful for Sunday's. It is my favorite day of the week for sure! I look forward to church all week and seeing our wonderful church family. I absolutely love our Sunday school group. Tommy and Becky are such great leaders and being able to relate to them makes it very real. I love the discussions we have and how we all sit and talk about daily struggles and what we should be doing and how it relates to the bible. It's such an awesome support group. Our preacher, Eric, is absolutely wonderful! He is straight up and if you don't want to hear the truth, tough. He tells it like it is and straight from God's word. I love how it relates a lot of his messages to marriage and raising kids. Our church family is the greatest. Everyone is so loving and down to earth. We have made some really great friends there and we are so blessed that God led our family there!

No comments:

Post a Comment