Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 23 of Thanks...

I'm thankful for my home.  I love that we were blessed to be able to buy a new home that was being built when we found it.  The whole process went so much easier than we expected and only took about a month! I love the location and everything about it.  It will always be so special to me because it's the home that we started our family in.  I know we won't be there forever, but it will always be dear to my heart!  I'm sure we will live there for quite some time though.  It really is the perfect size for our sweet little family.  Khloe even has a fenced in yard now, even though she spends a lot of her time inside the house! ;)  We will definitely build our next house though and not until we can afford to have things that we really want!!  I'm excited for that day, but until then I sure do love our home and the people in it!! Thank you, Lord. 
 We were SO excited!!

I know I've already wrote about how thankful I am for my family, but I saw this today and just loved it....
How true is that?! Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment