Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 of Thanks...

I am so very thankful that God blessed me with the best mom ever. She has always always always been my very best friend and #1 fan. There is honestly no way I could express in words everything she has done for me. What hasn't she done for me?? She is the most selfless person I know and would do without to give me anything I need. I know I can count on her for absolutely anything. She will be there, no matter what. She has always put me way before herself, even when I didn't deserve it. She has went above and beyond the duties of a mom... I don't know what in the world I would do without her!! Laugh if you want, but I have never went a single day in my life without talking to her or saying goodnight. I pray that I will always have the same relationship with Christian as me and my mom have. I have had such a great role model to follow that I will make sure I do the same for him. Christian is absolutely in love with her (nanner). He is one lucky little boy to have such a special person in his life!! I could seriously go on and on because there are endless reasons why I am so thankful for her and truly believe she is the best mom in the world, but I'm trying to keep these short and sweet since I have to make myself write every day. ;) If you do read this mom, I hope you know what a HUGE impact you have made on my life and I thank you sooooo much for giving up so much of yours for mine. Not many people do that... you are just very special. <3 I love you!!!
Always by my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment