Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15 of Thanks...

I am thankful for all the appliances in my house that makes life just a little bit easier! :) I am trying to be positive since my garage door is broken and my hot water tank is leaking. So, we will just focus on the things that ARE working and boy, am I glad they are! I mean what in the world would we do without our washer & dryer?? I can't imagine having to wash clothes and hang them up to dry like they did back in the day! More power to those ladies!! I am also extremely thankful for my dishwasher, even though I pretty much wash the dishes prior to putting them in there.. Everyone makes fun of me for this! I like to think of the dishwasher more as a "steam cleaner." I do not trust it to clean the dishes entirely... Yes, I am a freak! Let's see.. I'm also very thankful for my DVR. I know that is not an "appliance" but I sure do love that thing! I'm a full-time working momma that is about to start my master's program, so I rely on the good ol' DVR so that I can still watch all my lovely shows! :) Hmm.. I all of a sudden feel a little better about the garage door and hot water tank situation we have going on right now and the hundreds of dollars it's about to take to fix those darn things! I was stressing about it last night and my sweet hubby said, "Kristen.. just have faith in God because He always provides. It's never worth it to worry when it's completely out of our hands but thank God we have His hands to put our problems in." He started talking about things that we discussed at church last Sunday night and how we need to apply that to our lives instead of just hearing it. I just started crying... because not only is that sooo true, but that I am so beyond blessed to have such an amazing support system in my husband. Thank you, Lord!!!!
 I am hoping my handy-dandy hubby can make me one of these storage areas for my pots and pans... Is this not the coolest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment