Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 of Thanks...

I am thankful for God's beautiful creations.. At this very moment I'm in a tree stand enjoying nature, with my husband which makes it that much better! This is my first hunting experience. I'm not a bit afraid of heights but let me tell ya, climbing that tree and getting in the tree stand just about freaked me out!! My sweet husband climbed up right behind me and helped me in it.. He knew I was scared. Now that I'm up here, I'm fine! :) Man.. Hunting takes patience! Thank God for cell phone service because I'm actually really enjoying myself! I think I should go sit in a tree stand to write more often. ;) Anyway, being out in the woods is so relaxing.. The trees are beautiful and there are so many sounds.. I can't help but thank God for all our surroundings! This is also a really great time to have a conversation with Him. Makes me think that I need to take more time to just turn everything off and enjoy God's beautiful creation. Thank you, Lord.. You are simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment