Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 of Thanks...

I am very very thankful for having such an amazing dad. I've always looked up to him and respected him in so many ways. I think girls always look at their daddy's like heroes.. I know I do. He has always been such a great provider and advisor. He has given me some of the best advice that has helped mold me into the woman I am today. I know that if I have a problem that I can always rely on him to help fix it and he has always been completely honest with me. I feel like our relationship is stronger now than ever.. I seem to get closer to him with age. Now that Christian is here, I feel like we have a whole new kind of bond. He loves that little boy more than anything! I absolutely love to see the way he looks at him and smiles. He calls all the time just to "talk" to him and see how we are doing. I think it's pretty special that we talk on almost a daily basis. He also has a great relationship with Corey, which means a lot to me. They do a lot together and that makes my heart happy!! :) I know that no matter what the situation is.. he will always be there to encourage me. I am so thankful and blessed to have such amazing parents and such a great relationship with both of them. It stinks coming from a divorced home, but I have to give my parents HUGE credit for always maintaining a friendship and making sure I was #1. They are both very special. I love you dad...

Such a special moment we shared.. He made all my nervous butterflies go away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment