Wednesday, May 30, 2012

14 Weeks & Growing...

Praise the Lord - the nausea is subsiding!!!  I haven't had a headache all week either... the only negative thing that has happened is lower back pain.  I have been laying on my heating pad before I go to bed though and that seems to help!  We had a great doctors visit yesterday - short and sweet... blood pressure, weight, heart beat... checked out perfect!  HELLO 2ND TRIMESTER... I LOVE YOU!!! =)
*
The baby is about 3 1/2 inches - about the size of a lemon - and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

*
The week's major developments:  The baby can now squint, frown, pee, and suck his/her thumb!  By the end of the week the arms will have grown in proportion to the body.
*
I looked back at my weekly pictures with Christian and I am showing completely different this time... My baby belly was so low with him and straight out... This one is super high and all around!  Not quite as cute as last time! haha!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment