Friday, May 18, 2012

12 Weeks & Growing...

Whew... the nausea is obviously not going anywhere soon.  I didn't have any nausea with Christian after 7 weeks, but this one is making me sick morning, day, and night.  I have a few good days and I think it's going away and then it hits me all of a sudden.  I'm starting to get a little more energy back, but not a lot. I only had one headache this week so that was good!  The best part of this week was our heart rate monitor came in and we got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time.  It was 164 the first time and 168 that night.  I haven't listened to it the past couple of days because we have been so busy and my poor baby boy has had an ear infection. :(  He's had to have 3 shots this week and we are praying that clears it up - If not, we are looking at tubes.  I will do anything to make him feel better but I am not handling the thought of him being put under very well.  Please pray that his little ears heal.  
*
The baby is just over 2 inches and is about the size of a lime.  

*
This weeks major developments:  Reflexes.  The baby's face looks unquestionably human.  The eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his/her head and the ears are right where they should be.  
*
I'm working on my chalkboard right now so I can start posting weekly belly pictures.. Hopefully I'll get that done this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment