Friday, May 11, 2012

11 Weeks & Growing...

Yesterday was 11 weeks and the worst day I have had of pregnancy yet!  I was seriously sick from the time I woke up until I went to sleep.  Not just a little nauseous... horribly nauseous!!  I don't know what the deal was... I have never had a day that bad, not even during my pregnancy with Christian.  This one has definitely made me a lot more sick.  I was only nauseous for a couple of weeks with him.... we are going on about 4-5 with this one, some weeks better than others.  I didn't get sick much at all last week and thought it was over - too good to be true.  As I'm typing this I'm wondering if I'm going to make it to lunch without taking a zofran!  I've also had 3 headaches this week.. maybe the baby is doing some serious growing or moving around!  I ordered a fetal doppler so it should be coming in any day... I can't wait to be able to listen to the heartbeat any time I want!
*
 The baby is just over 1 1/2 inches long and is about the size of a fig.  
*
This weeks major developments:  The baby is now almost fully formed!  Tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums and some of the bones are beginning to harden.  The baby is already busy kicking and stretching.  
*
I'm officially showing.  I think I'm carrying low but my mom says it's higher than last time.  I can definitely tell I'm pregnant, but you might just think I'm fat if you didn't know.  I'll be posting a belly pic soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment