Thursday, May 24, 2012

13 Weeks & Growing...

I bet you can't guess what I'm going to say about this week in pregnancy... NAUSEA!  I'm so used to it by now that I don't know what it feels like to go a whole day without it! haha!  I have had days this past week that it's so bad, I have to lay down and not move... and then yesterday I barely had any at all.  I'm hoping now that I'm off work, I can relax a little and it will start to go away.... especially since this is the last week of my 1st trimester!!!! :)  That makes me so excited... There is something about the 2nd trimester that is so comforting!  I haven't felt any kicks yet - but I can not wait!!  The baby's heartbeat was 170 a couple of days ago and 162 last night.  It has stayed between 160-170 each time we've timed it.  It's just a little higher than Christian's was.  Our next doctor's appointment is Tuesday - 5 more days!!  
*
The baby is about 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce (the size of a medium shrimp).

*
This week's major development:  Fingerprints have formed on the baby's little fingers and his/her body is finally catching up with the head.  
*
First belly pic and last week of first trimester! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment