Thursday, May 3, 2012

10 Weeks & Growing...

I'm 1/4 of the way there!! haha! ;)  Seriously though, it is flying by... I mean we found out when I was only 3 weeks along because I took a test the VERY first day I was able to, with the test that detects it 7 days before! haha!  Yes, I am a little impatient... but we were very anxious to find out!  So, here we are 10 weeks into the pregnancy and things are just great!  The nausea is gone and I'm getting a little bit of my energy back.  We had our first doctors appointment and got to see the baby (previous post)!  Now it's the exciting wait to find out the gender in 10 more weeks... I can't wait!! 
*
The baby is a little over an inch or so long and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce AND has now completed the most critical part of his/her development. :) YAY!! 
*
This weeks major developments:  The baby is now swallowing and kicking up a storm.  Peach fuzz hair is starting to grow on the skin and the baby's limbs can bend now.  His/her forehead temporarily bulges with the developing brain and sits very high on his/her head, which measures half the length of the body.
*
Exciting news.... the belly has arrived!!!  I swear it was over night... It just popped out!  I was looking back at pictures and it was pretty hard to tell I was pregnant until about 18 weeks last time.... I've had several people tell me when you have babies back to back that your belly comes back quick, and boy were they right!!  I'm extremely excited about it!! :)  I MIGHT start belly pictures... We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment