Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wives Tale Wednesday!

The Needle Test: Take a pin, needle, or wedding ring and attach it to a thread or strand of hair.  Hold the dangling item over mom to be’s belly while she is lying down.  If the needle or wedding ring swings in a strong circular motion, you will be having a girl.  If it moves in a to and fro motion like a pendulum, you will be having a boy.
 *
I used a strand of hair and a bobby pin and it swung in a very strong circular motion every time I did it - around 20 different times!!  Girl??
 *
There is also a different version.... You do the same thing but over your left wrist and this not only tells you what you're having, but your babies and future babies genders in order!  When we did this one, I got boy.. girl.. boy.. boy!  We already have a boy, so this is predicting girl, also.  
*
So... the score is: Boy - 1   Girl - 5  
Let me just say... if anything, this is making me think it's a boy even more because I am not the least bit superstitious and there is no way all of these could be telling the truth!  Just maybe the Chinese are the only ones that I have it going on... ;) haha!  This might be the last one I do but it was fun! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment