Friday, June 15, 2012

16 Weeks & Growing...

Well, I was very sick this week so it hasn't been the best until yesterday when we found out the gender!!! =)  I had some weird viral infection that caused me to have high fever and just feel terrible.... and I think it brought back the nausea, unfortunately!  I'm just waiting to get all of my energy back... Maybe it's because I'm pregnant with a toddler this time!  He is constantly on the go but SOO much fun!!! 
*
The baby is about 5 inches long - about the size of an avacado - and 3 1/2 ounces.
*
This week's major developments:  The patterning of his scalp has now begun and he's getting toenails. 
*
I drove to Tulsa yesterday and had an ultrasound done at Stork Vision.  Corey had no idea because I wanted to surprise him for Father's Day!!  It was so hard to keep a secret from him but what an amazing surprise!!  I got him a Father's Day cake and had the gender revealed when he opened it up... His card said, "Daddy, I wanted to get you something for Father's Day, even though I'm not there yet to celebrate with you.  I'm not quite sure what you want me to be, but you can cut the cake to see!!  Love you, Baby Ivo"  The look on his face was complete shock!!  He could not believe I had went and had it done... He cut into the cake and had the biggest smile ever on his face!!!  I knew he secretly wanted another little boy more than anything so I was soooo excited to see his face!  It was such a great surprise and I would highly recommend that place to anyone!!  They were soo sweet, helpful, and have great ultrasound machines!!  They do parties for families/friends where you can bring up to 20 people with you to get your ultrasound done.  The place is super cute and they have a huge screen for you to watch on.  I plan on going back for our 4D later on..  If you're going to pay for one anyway, you mine as well drive to Tulsa and go shopping and to eat! ;)  Anyway, we are pretty much on top of the world right now... I love saying "my boys" and the thought of them growing up together so close in age is just perfect - little buddies for life.  I would like to say our perfect little family is going to be complete, but I've realized quickly God laughs at our plans we make for ourselves!  Here are some sweet little pictures I got yesterday of...... Harrison Isaiah Iovinelli. <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
Christian around 25 weeks and Harrison at 16

No comments:

Post a Comment