Thursday, June 28, 2012

18 Weeks & Growing...

I don't have much to say about this week... Everything is going great!  Doctor's appointment was great, I'm feeling great, and I haven't gained a lot of weight! =)  I'm finally feeling good pretty much all the time and getting my energy back!  He moves all the time now and I love feeling his little kicks!
*
Harrison is about 6 inches long and weighs about 6 ounces.
 *
This week's major developments:  His ears are now in final position and his blood vessels are now visible through his skin.  
*
This can be my 18 week picture with my beautiful pregnant friends! =)  
We are in order from left to right by due date and it goes.. boy, girl, boy, boy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that little girl is going to have a lot of choices to make in the future. LOL

    ReplyDelete