Monday, June 25, 2012

Doctors Appointment & Boys Bathroom

We had an appointment today and Christian went with us for the first time.  He was pretty good... wanted to get into the cabinets but other than that, he was wonderful. :)  It was another boring one.... blood pressure was great, heart beat was great, I gained 2 lbs making that 7 total, and we got our appointment for our 20 week ultra sound in a couple of weeks.  
*
Daddy had to go back to work after the appointment so me and Christian went shopping for bathroom decor.  I'm making the guest bathroom into the boys' bathroom and I'm beyond excited about it!!!  It's not like we have a ton of guests over all the time and when we do, I don't care if they have to use their bathroom - I mean it's kind of all about the babies in this house! ;)  No offense, visitors.. we love ya but not compared to our sweet boys!  So anywho.. we went several places... Hobby Lobby, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kirklands, and Target.  I found little things here and there but fell in love with a towel at Target (haha, loser.. right?)  So, I grabbed the towel and went from there!  It had stripes, which I wanted really bad, and it had every color in it that I wanted!!  Perfect!!  So, I ended up with a few towels, a couple of different colored rugs to match, shower curtain hooks, and cute little tub tub treads that match perfectly.  I'm going after paint tonight and I have a lot of different ideas of things to put in there.  I definitely want towels monogrammed with their names on them!  I would like to put big C & H letters above the toilet because I think that would be super cute!  Corey completely vetoed a toilet seat cover - he says that it is completely disgusting and unsanitary.... hahaha Who pees on the toilet seat???  I guess little boys... Oh well, I let that one go!  I will post before and after pics as I make progress.. I'm really excited about it! =)
*
I know I've been a complete failure at the weekly photos... I just haven't changed much in the last couple weeks... the pictures look identical to the last one I posted.  I can tell I'm really starting to grow now so I'll try to put one up this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment