Friday, June 22, 2012

17 Weeks & Growing...

I have officially started the ridiculousness of shopping!! =)  I'm going to try not to go so overboard like I did with Christian, but no promises!  I have this constant joy now that we know we are having another baby boy - I have never been so happy and felt so blessed.  I get to thinking about Christian and Harrison growing up together and it just overwhelms me with happiness!!!  There is so much I'm looking forward to.... from bunk beds one day to running all over the place to ballgames or whatever, keeping up with those two!  I have also pretty much decided how I want Harrison's nursery to look... I just have to find all the stuff now!  
*
The baby is about 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces.
*
This week's major developments:  He can move all of his joints now and his sweat glands are starting to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment