Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wives Tale Wednesday!

Highs and Lows...  this one you can do just by looking at your bump: if you're carrying high, break out the pink. If your bump is low, you're carrying a boy. (Took this straight from a wives tale website.)
*
I carried very low and straight out last time and it was a precious boy... I am carrying high and all around this time... Coincidence or.... baby girl??? 
*
                              17 weeks with Christian                       
14 weeks with baby #2
*
You can see how differently I'm showing this time... not to mention how much earlier!!! Geez! =)  
So far... boy-1  girl-3
 

2 comments:

  1. I carried HIGH and had one of each. What do you think sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea! I really think it's a boy for some reason... This pregnancy has been completely different but I don't think that necessarily means it's a different gender.

    ReplyDelete