Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Festival

This past weekend was perfect!  Friday night me, my mom, and Christian went shopping... and finally got a house full of groceries!  One thing I hate is being out of food - especially while pregnant! ha!  Saturday morning, Corey and I got up and took Christian to Neumeier's Fall Festival.  We have been the past three years so it's going to be our thing every year... It is always so much fun!  The first year we went there I was pregnant with Christian and we picked out his first little pumpkin!  He had a lot of fun this year running around the pumpkin patch!!  He wasn't as big of a fan of the horses this year as last but he loved them before they started moving and he made it a couple of laps - he was really not a fan after the first lap though.  After the festival we went and had lunch at Friday's and then did some Christmas shopping.  We got two of C's presents from "Santa" and some ideas of other gifts we want to get him and H!  I also found the perfect book that I've been looking for.  I wanted to give Christian a book the day Harrison is born from Corey and I that we are both going to write in.. I found one that is called "Big Brother" and it's just perfect!  I thought it would be special for him to get a gift that day and it be something he can keep forever to remember that day. It makes me teary eyed just talking about it, geez!  
*
Sunday was also a great day... We went to church and then came home for a bit and ate left over chili that I made Saturday night, put C down for a nap, then we just rested until I left to go to Amanda's baby shower for baby Graham.  It was a great shower and decorated so cute by some talented ladies! =)  Baby Graham is due 2 weeks after baby Harrison and I could not be more excited about this... His momma is one of my best friends and it will be so much fun raising our boys together!!  I went home after the shower and Christian was still napping so I hung out with Corey - while watching football, of course!  I did a little work in H's room getting things cleaned out to where you can now see the floor.  C's nana came and got him for dinner and I was just super lazy other than cleaning the kitchen and doing a load of laundry.  When Christian got home it was bath time and bed time.  I feel like I didn't get to spend much time with him and I'm missing him REALLY bad now!  Corey and I watched a couple of our shows last night and I barely made it through the last one before falling asleep - I can not stay up late anymore... I guess I'm officially old and pregnant! ;)  Speaking of.... Baby time is getting REALLY close!!! ahh!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... We sure did! =)
*




 





*
The pic on the left is our first year when I was pregnant with Christian, then C's first time to go, and his pic from this year... Gosh, time flies!!  He has changed SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment