Wednesday, October 3, 2012

32 Weeks & Growing...

It was a very busy week and weekend so I feel like I just finished posting my 31 week post and it's already time for a 32 one.  I feel like things are starting to change... my body feels different, my belly feels much tighter and heavier, it even feels like he's dropped a bit but maybe he has just finally flipped to head down (praying).  I'm still sleeping really good and I'm feeling pretty good other than just being tired.  I wish there was maternity leave before and after the baby so I could get some rest before he gets here!  Overall, I'm feeling pretty great considering I'm 32 weeks pregnant, working full time, and have a 20 month old toddler to chase around! =)  My next doctors appointment is tomorrow - I have a lot of questions so I hope he's ready.  I usually have no questions or comments and they last a total of 5-10 minutes so I plan on getting my moneys worth this time. ;) 
*
Harrison weighs near 4 lbs and is between 16-17 inches long.
*
He will gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb.  He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz).  His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment