Thursday, September 27, 2012

31 Weeks & Growing...

And we are officially on the single digit weekly count down! ;)  Everything's going great... I'm actually sleeping really well, feeling great, just tired... but other than that, no complaints here!  I'm loving all the movement and I know I will miss it so much after I deliver.  I do think he has changed positions.  When he was completely breech, I was very uncomfortable.  I feel like I can breathe a lot easier now and he's not kicking my bladder so much.  He had the hiccups really bad today and they felt really low so I'm hoping that means he's turned a bit... We will see!  I don't have a doctor's appointment this week - I rescheduled for next week so I didn't have to take off any more work.  These every other week appointments are so inconvenient - especially when it's weight check, blood pressure check, heart beat check, out the door ya go!
*
 Harrison is over 16 inches long and weighs over 3 lbs now.
* 
He's heading into a growth spurt this week.  He can now turn his head side to side and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as fat accumulates underneath his skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment