Tuesday, September 11, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Let me start out by saying that we are not going through any kind of marriage therapy classes, although it may seem so according to my last two posts being directed to "helping your marriage" - ha!  I am striving to become a better Christian and serving God the way He wants/needs me to.  I made a list of things that I need to do to become closer to God and live in His will for my life and my marriage always is a top priority for me.  So, as I do my studying whether it be in the bible, religious books or blogs, and ect I will share with you some of the wonderful things I find that seem helpful to all marriages! =) 

The link below will take you to a blog that I found that gives you a 30 Day Husband Encouragement Challenge - Very easy to do... really things that we should be doing already but sometimes struggle with!  Shhh... do not tell my husband this secret - He needs to think I'm just that wonderful! ;)

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/articles/30-day-husband-encouragement-challenge/

“She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.” ~ Proverbs 31:26

No comments:

Post a Comment