Wednesday, September 19, 2012

30 Weeks & Growing...

This week is the big 3-0!  Wow... it seems majorly surreal when you hit the 30s for some reason... I guess because it means you are in the single digit count down! ha!  It just seems beyond strange that we are already this far in pregnancy... however, I can not wait to meet the little guy!!! =)  This has not been a great week because I have been horribly sick with bronchitis.  I am starting to feel much better though!  Harrison is constantly on the move and I love feeling him!  Christian did the CUTEST and SWEETEST thing ever this week.... We have been trying to talk to him a lot about Harrison lately since he's finally getting old enough to kind of understand. He says bubba but that's been the extent of it until this.... We were talking to him about bubba and I asked him where he was and pointed to my belly, he put his little hand on my belly and rubbed it and then kissed it three times!!! Most definitely one of the BEST moments in my life!!! ♥
*
 Harrison weighs about 3 lbs and is almost 16 inches long.
*
No major developments this week... He's just continuing to grow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment