Monday, September 24, 2012

Over the Weekend

Weekends go by WAY too fast.... I cherish every little moment I get with Christian from Friday to Sunday night!!  We had a great weekend with this great weather!  Friday night we ordered Chili's to go and stayed in and watched TV.  Christian loves quesidillas and that's what he had for dinner- it cracks me up! lol  Saturday morning he woke up at 7:15 which is early for him so we watched a couple of his recorded shows.. Daniel Tiger and Sid the Science Kid (his two favorites right now... Sesame Street is also a favorite!)  After we had breakfast we headed to the Dean's to let the kids play outside together.  They had a lot of fun enjoying the cooler weather and then we headed in to play in the playroom.  Christian was more fascinated with climbing the stairs up and down! ha!  We went shopping later on for him some new shoes since he's grown out of all of them!!  We didn't really find any that we just loved so we are going back later this week to shop some more.  He is already in a size 7!!  I can not believe that!  He did get some cute new fall clothes though from Old Navy! =)  He also got a big boy haircut... It is soooooooooo stinking adorable but I can not get used to him looking like a little boy and not a baby anymore!!  If it was possible for him to get any cuter and to look anymore like his daddy, he definitely does now!  By the way... the child sits there and lets her cut his hair.  He doesn't cry or move around much.. he acts like a little adult!!  It is crazy how lucky we got with him being the best baby in the world.... Really praying for round 2 of that! ;)  Sunday morning me, Christian, and mom went to church.  Corey had to work.. boo!!  Church was amazing, like always... and then we went and grabbed some lunch and headed home.  C took the longest nap ever and I got some cleaning and laundry done!  Corey's mom and Jon came in town last night and we had dinner at Cracker Barrel.  I made a very exciting purchase while we were there... I have been looking for the perfect "something" to put in the window between our kitchen and living room FOREVER now and I finally found some super cute candle holders at Cracker Barrel.  They are copper and have sunflowers on them, which makes me very exited (it really is the little things).  Sunday night consists of football at the Iovinelli's... even though I feel like every night seems to consist of it somehow whether it's ESPN talking about it, an actual game on, or a recorded game... haha!  This is my life.. I am surrounded and outnumbered by boys! *and I LOVE it!* 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.... I just wish they would slow down!!! 

 waiting to get his hair cut 




 trying to lift weights like daddy

My mom sent me this picture... This is how he's spending his Monday morning... rough life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment