Wednesday, September 5, 2012

28 Weeks & Growing...

HELLO 3rd trimester - I can not believe you are already here!!  I'm getting used to being back to work and I'm not feeling as tired as I was last week. :)  Let me just add that I am absolutely loving my job!!!  I love teaching 6th grade so much... the kids are soo sweet and I feel like it's my true calling.  I also love my new teaching partner and we are doing some really fun things in science!  I'm not so much loving leaving my sweet baby at home but at least he stays at our house with my mom.  I mean, it really could not get any better!!  I am beyond appreciative of all she does for us! :)  The most exciting part of this past week was our 4D ultrasound... We LOVED getting to see little Harrison!!  He's cute as can be and looks a lot like his handsome brother in some of the pics.  When we were watching him on the screen we both thought he looked a lot like me but then when you look at his pics next to C's 4D, they really have a lot of similarities!  My next doctors appointment is Monday and I have to get a Rhogam shot - not looking forward to it at all.  I hate shots, a whole lot, but I am Rh negative and it is most definitely worth it for the baby!!  I guess this is my last appointment before the more frequent visits start.  Hard to believe.
*
Harrison weighs over 2 lbs now and is about 15 inches long.
*
This week's major developments:  He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes!  His eyesight is rapidly developing.
*
 
 
 
 Sweet little legs
Profile
 
 Harrison on the left, Christian on the right.... What do you think??




No comments:

Post a Comment