Thursday, August 30, 2012

27 Weeks & Growing...

27 weeks today and the last week of my 2nd trimester!  Can not believe it!!  I'm feeling great other than my back is really hurting a lot now.  I completely took advantage of not working all summer and now I'm feeling all the feet and back aches!  I have started having some pretty strong BH contractions.  I don't remember them being painful with Christian.... I just remember the tightening, but these really hurt sometimes.  Our 4D was scheduled for Wednesday in Fort Smith but they called today to reschedule and couldn't get us in a for a couple of weeks... I couldn't wait that long because I've been looking forward to this and counting down the days for two weeks now so I made an appointment at Stork Vision in Tulsa - the same place I went to find out the sex.  They were amazing and worth the drive.. Now we can just make a date out of it Saturday! =)
*
Harrison weighs about 2 lbs now and is about 14 1/2 inches long.
*
This week's major developments:  He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and even sucking his fingers.  His brain is very active now.  While the lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning with help if he were born now - but we are praying that he stays in there for at least 10 more weeks!!  
*

No comments:

Post a Comment