Wednesday, August 8, 2012

24 Weeks & Growing...

24 weeks - Does that make me 6 months pregnant?  That all confuses me because if it went like that, then you're actually pregnant for 10 months and that sounds awful.  Anywho... I went back to work today after having a fabulous 11 weeks off and what do ya know, I had morning sickness for the first time in forever!!  I guess I just hadn't been up that early to experience it in a very long time.... ha!  It went away pretty quickly but man am I tired!!!  I am completely exhausted and if it were dark enough in my room to go to sleep right now, at 6:45, I would!!  Instead, I took a hot bath, sent the hubs to get some chocolate cheese cake, and I'm going to enjoy that on the couch while watching Big Brother until I can go to bed for the night.  Harrison is moving constantly now and has some pretty strong kicks and punches.  He woke me up in the middle of the night last night moving so much.  I just laid there and soaked it all in... I remember that being the only thing I missed about being pregnant.  I'm still feeling great, other than being wore out tonight.  Next doctors appointment is Monday! =)
*
Harrison is growing steadily and has gained about 4 ounces since last week and he's about a foot long.
*
This week's major developments:  His brain is developing rapidly now and his taste buds are developing.  His lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree."
*

Changing pad cover is finished... looks great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment