Thursday, August 23, 2012

26 Weeks & Growing...

May I just say that I can not believe I am only a week away from being in my 3rd trimester?!!  Holy moly, where did the time go?!  May I also say that Harrison's room is no where near finished?! haha!  It's actually causing me zero stress at the moment.  I have been sooo exhausted after work that I don't even have the energy to think about it right now.  It will get done before he is here and that's all that matters! =)  It's been a somewhat rough week - We pulled Christian out of daycare, REAL quick like, after a situation yesterday... It was a nightmare and I don't think I will shake it for a while.  I will not go into detail on a social networking site, however! ;)  I feel much better today.... I came home to his little giggles and got videos and pictures from my mom all day of them having fun.  Corey sent me roses to work and they are beautiful.  I will say that I am proud of keeping my witness as a christian by the way I handled the whole situation because there is NOTHING like a mad momma!!  Enough about that though... In just 2 weeks we get to see sweet little Harrison via 4-D ultrasound!!!  We can not wait!!!! =)
*
Harrison now weighs almost 2 lbs and is about 14 inches long.
*
This week's major developments:  His ears are now better developed and more sensitive than before.  Not only can he hear my voice, he can hear others that I talk to now, too!  He's really starting to put on body fat, also.


No comments:

Post a Comment