Thursday, August 16, 2012

25 Weeks & Growing...

I started back to work and sure enough... the weeks are flying by even faster!  I went through a few bad days of nausea but I think it might be gone now.  I'm really starting to feel the extra weight though... I'm just so tired and sore if I stand all day.  We had open house last night, which means 5 hours of standing... My feet were about to die because I had to wear cute shoes, of course! ;)  Thank God for having such a sweet husband to rub my feet and back all the time... He is amazing!  I had a doctor appointment this week.  Everything looks great except for my crazy weight gain this month, YIKES - 6 lbs!!!  I had been doing so stinkin good at only gaining 2 lbs between appointments but I sure made up for it this time!  I asked him if it was a problem thinking he might get onto me but he said I'm still in the perfect "weight gain area."  He said I'm on track to gain between 25-30 lbs... We'll see.  Harrison is measuring between 23-24 weeks so hopefully he will be an average size baby!!  Christian always measured right on and he was 7.9 - perfect.  Blood Pressure & baby's heart beat was great and that was all to that appointment... I have my glucose test in the morning and I am praying really hard that I pass it!  I want to avoid the 4 hour, 4 needles in the arm test at ALL cost!!  3 more weeks until our 4D ultrasound - I will be counting down until then!!  We are very excited about it! =)  
*
Harrison now weighs about 1 1/2 lbs and is is about 14 inches long.
*
This week's developments:  He's starting to grow a lot of hair (if he has any) and you would be able to tell the color and texture already!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment