Sunday, April 1, 2012

5 Weeks & Growing...

Yesterday was 5 weeks!  I am absolutely loving pregnancy so far... I feel great!!  Because of this insane diet I have to be on due to the gallstones, I have lost weight and have a ton of energy!  So far, this pregnancy is completely different than the last one.... No sickness, lots of energy, really no symptoms at all... I kept a pregnancy journal with Christian and I was reading it the other day.  I was sooo sick at 5 weeks with him and had no energy at all... I remember feeling pretty miserable.  Thank the Lord, this one has been different so far - I know that could change any day... 
*
The baby is a size of a sesame seed & looks more like a tiny tadpole than a human. 
*
This week's development:  The heart begins to divide into two chambers and beat and pump blood. 
*
Obviously, I'm not showing yet because I'm only 5 weeks so no belly shots until something is there... but the moment anything at all is, I will be starting the weekly photos! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment