Friday, April 27, 2012

9 Weeks & Growing...

I am 9 weeks today... The nausea has pretty much gone away now.. Thank you, Lord!!  I still get a little nauseous if I need to eat, but that's pretty much the only time.  I'm still super tired all the time and pretty much feel like I'm in a daze most of the time.  I have been moody lately, also!  I think we have a boy name picked out now!!  I always feel better after we figure out the name situation! :)  I love both of our names we have picked out for a boy and a girl.  4 more days until our first doctors appointment - SO excited!!! 
*
The baby is now an inch long - about the size of a grape.
*
This weeks major developments:  The baby is starting to look more like a little human now.  His/her essential body parts are all accounted for now and the tiny teeth are forming.  The organs, nerves, and muscles are kicking into gear.  The eyes are fully formed but will not open until 27 weeks.  Now that the baby's basic physiology is in place, it's time for rapid weight gain.
*
I'm not showing but getting thicker around the waist!!  It's like being constantly bloated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment