Monday, April 23, 2012

8 Weeks & Growing...

I'm a few days late posting this time... So, 8 weeks and 3 days has arrived.  I'm starting to feel better as far as the nausea goes, but sooo extremely tired!  I do not remember being this exhausted when I was pregnant with Christian.  I've been taking my vitamins everyday and drinking plenty of water - maybe it's because I can't eat as much food that gives me energy.  I'm not sure but I will be glad when it goes away!  I've been having some cramping lately, which always freaks me out a little, but I know it's normal.  I am so looking forward to next Tuesday - our first appointment!!! :)  We are starting to think of names and we have a girl name picked out only because it was way easier and we both LOVE it!!  I have no clue on another boy name.  Christian's was so easy because we both knew we wanted that, but this one will be a lot harder.  We were both thinking it was a boy for sure until this week.... we are starting to think maybe a girl now.  We did the needle test and it says girl.  My mom thinks girl for sure and my dad thinks it's a boy.  I'm just thinking healthy!! :)
*
The baby is about the size of a kidney bean.
*
This weeks major developments:  The baby has webbed fingers and toes poking out from his/her hands and feet, eyelids are covering the eyes, and the baby's "tail" is just about gone!
*
I'm still not showing and I'm in my regular clothes.  I can't wait to start taking weekly pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment