Monday, April 30, 2012

S is for star

Christian brought home his 1st piece of art work from school today.  I have never been so proud and I have waited on this day for a while! haha!  It's silly amazing the little things that you look forward to being a mom.  I'm thinking he must have had help, or maybe he is just that talented to make an "S" AND stay in the lines... I'll go with the second one.. ;) hehe

We pulled C out of daycare for a few weeks and today was his first day back.  We just felt this was the right decision for him at the time.  He was seriously bored to death at home..  He has a very outgoing personality and LOVES being around all the kids!!  He really enjoyed it and I could tell he was really happy when I picked him up - that is all that matters to me!  Money does not make a difference if my little boy is happy... but man day cares make a fortune!  We could be paying on a vacation home when this next one comes with all the money we will be spending at day care!  Oh well, at least I know he loves it there and he is loved. :)  The next one may have a totally different personality and want to stay home with Nana though.. we will play it by ear! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment