Friday, April 13, 2012

7 Weeks & Growing...

Today is 7 weeks and bring on the morning sickness!!  Holy cow - did it ever show it's face this week!  I don't even know why I refer to it as morning sickness when it starts around 5:00 in the evening.  I have about a 30 minute "not so great feeling" window in the morning and then I'm good to go for the rest of the day....... Until 5:00 hits.  It's like the evil hour.  I have been going to bed no later than 8:00 just to get relief from it!  It's the annoying kind of nausea, too... I don't throw up or anything... just that annoying, constant sick feeling.  I should have known all that feeling better than ever was too good to be true.  I will admit, we were kind of thinking it might be a girl at first because everything was so different from my last pregnancy, but now it's all starting to pan out exactly the same!  Boy?? ;)  Being that it is 14 weeks away, I will stop thinking about it.. (yea right.)  Energy level is kind of going the same way... I have lots of it until about 5:00 and then I'm dead to the world.  I haven't had anymore blood pressure issues so that is good news!  O.M.G Guess what I ate for dinner last night and did NOT have a gallbladder attack??? PIZZA!!!  Yes, it was green olive - light on the cheese... but still, it was pizza!!!  I was so happy!! :)  I had read that pizza was low in fat, besides the cheese, but was terrified to try it... Well, I caved last night and decided to give it a whirl.. so glad I did!!  What a great break from salad and grilled chicken!!  I think I'll have it again for lunch today... I'll probably gain 5 lbs back immediately.. haha!  
*
The baby has doubled in size since last week and measures half an inch long, about the size of a blueberry.
*
This weeks major developments:  Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs.  Both hemispheres of the baby's brain are growing and he/she now has an appendix and a pancreas.
*
Still not showing but I have been extremely bloated this week which has made me feel like I was some days... haha!!  I think that is what I'm looking forward to most right now is that baby bump!! :)
  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment