Friday, March 30, 2012

Christian's LAST day of daycare!!!

I am beyond thrilled today...... I just dropped C off at daycare for the LAST time!!  No, I am not quitting my job... but  my mom is moving back to keep him!!  She has been out on the road with her boyfriend for a while (he's a truck driver) and we asked her if she would stay with us until I get out for summer break and keep Christian.  She is the most amazing mom in the world - always puts others first... especially her grandbaby!!  Then she is getting a place in Alma this summer so she will keep both the babies from now on... I am sooooooo stinkin excited!!  We had a good experience with the day care but nothing compares to his Nana keeping him!  I am relieved that I won't have to take baby #2 there so early... I was really dreading that.  I wasn't sure how I was going to handle it. :(  So, what a wonderful day this is and it's absolutely beautiful outside!!  I'm feeling great and have tons of energy, which is strange for the first trimester.. but I'm not questioning it!  I do get super tired in the evenings and have been going to be around 8! haha  Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment