Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Official...

Yesterday morning was my 2nd appointment for lovely blood work this week.  Dr. Torres wanted to make sure my hcg levels were at least doubling in two days to confirm the pregnancy since we caught it SO early on - 3 weeks!!  I was so nervous all morning for his phone call... for some reason it didn't seem real yet.  He called around lunch and told me I am definitely pregnant.  My hcg levels went from 13 to 40 in just two days!! :)  Such a relief!!  I have been really nauseous and crampy the past week but I have felt great today!! I'm hoping the sickness doesn't last quite as long this time around as it did with Christian.  I'm definitely making a conscious effort to eat better, drink a lot of water, and stay active.  Hopefully that will help!  I'm so sad that Dr. Torres is leaving but he assured me that we would be in great hands with Dr. Haraway.  Our first appointment is May 1st and we can not wait to see our little peanut for the first time!  I will be 4 weeks on Saturday!
  When daddy came home from work, he had this shirt on... The look on his face was priceless and I will never forget it!!  What a perfect, special moment!!!  Thank you, Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment