Monday, March 26, 2012

Gallbladder Attacks...

Come to find out, these "attacks" I have been having is coming from my gallbladder. :(  I didn't think horrible heartburn could ever feel that bad...  I had my ultrasound done a few days ago and the doctor said it needs to come out ASAP!  I have several gallstones in my gallbladder and one has found its way into my bile duct and is causing it to dilate - no wonder I have had intense pain.  I am now seeing Dr. Haraway since Dr. Torres has left and he has assured me that this surgery has to happen and that it will be fine.  However, I am terrified.  I don't want to take a chance of losing the baby and it scares me to death.  I know that I need to have it removed for the sake of the both of us but it is terrifying.  I can barely eat anything... even restricting myself to a zero fat diet is causing me to hurt.  I see the surgeon on Wednesday and I plan on asking him a lot of questions - please keep us in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment