Thursday, March 29, 2012

Update on Surgery...

So, we went to the surgeon yesterday.  We really loved him... Dr. Seffense if anyone needs a recommendation.  He was very thorough and was worried about my health AND the baby.  That is really what mattered to me most.. I didn't want a doctor that was going to only worry about me.  He said we will be able to put the surgery off until after the baby is born.  PRAISE THE LORD!!  Seriously, I am giving this ALL to Him above!!  Just four days ago I was told that it had to come out immediately, pregnant or not.  We have been praying and praying about it and I am blessed to have some amazing prayer warriors as well.  The only negative part is that I have an insanely strict diet - ZERO fat. period.  If I eat fat, I will have a gallbladder attack.  Looking at this in a positive way though, I am going to be extremely healthy during this pregnancy and that makes me very happy!!  I am 4 weeks & 5 days today and have lost 5 lbs.  I feel amazing, I actually have a lot of energy, and no sickness so far!  Feeling very blessed today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment