Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Has Arrived...

Hello!! Good grief, I have to get better at posting more often!! Life is so busy these days with a toddler running around.. Christian is a walking/running machine these days!  He loves to go in his room and play... it's so stinkin cute!  I think it's his favorite place to be besides outside!  That little boy will go to the door and cry until we go out to play.  He has this little push mower that makes the mowing sound and he LOVES to push it around the yard!  He also has a little swingset/slide that he really likes to play on, but his favorite is going to the park!  We took him to the park for the first time yesterday since he's been old enough to play and he absolutely loved it!!  He went down the slide a bunch with me and daddy but his favorite thing to do was swing.  His daddy pushed him on the swing forever and he just smiled so big and giggled the whole time!  I never imagined life being so perfect. <3  It's in those moments that I have to stop and thank God.  We are so blessed to have a healthy, precious little boy to share our life with... blessed beyond measure.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Corey also mowed the yard yesterday for the first time this year!  That means Spring is officially here and that makes me extremely happy - besides the fact the temperature is already in the 80s!! What the heck?! What happened to having four seasons??  Seems like we only have two these days!  I'm learning to just embrace each day, whatever the weather, and be happy that God has given us another amazing day to spend together!  So excited we finally planted a tree over the weekend!!!  My daddy took me tree shopping on Saturday for a father/daughter date and we had such a great time!!  I picked out a huge Autumn Blaze Maple tree that is already 18' tall.  We planted it in the back yard centered behind our living room windows because when the sun sets in the evenings, it beams in and makes the house so warm!  Hopefully the tree will help a bit. :)  Now Corey wants to buy another one for the front yard.... we will probably look for one this weekend.  He also wants to pour a patio out back to connect to our deck - that man always has a project!  He just finished building me a dining room table that I wanted really bad.... it's quite impressive!  I'm so blessed to have a talented, hard working husband!

Well, that is about all for now...... I will try to write more often!!  Until next time, everyone have a blessed day!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment