Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Thunder Storms...

This morning I woke up around the usual, 7:00, to feed Christian.. I put him in bed with me since daddy left for work and we went back to sleep. I woke up to really loud thunder but he just slept right through it. We snuggled until 11:00!! It was the best time ever!! I love summer thunder storms anyway, and I really loved snuggling up in bed with my little angel while listening to them. He is such a sweet baby.. He just never really gets upset. He's so content and loving no matter what we are doing. Every time we go in public people comment on what a great baby he is... I know we got very lucky, or should I say blessed. He is my precious little angel.

We finally got up and ready for the day... We went to see Grandpa at work and he had to show Christian off to every single person that he works with. It makes me so happy to see how proud my dad is his little grandson. His face just lights up when I bring him in. Christian was flirting with all the ladies in the office, just giggling and screaming away! They loved it! When we left there, we headed out to do some major shopping! Christian has officially out grown ALL of his clothes! It was finally time to move up to 6 months!! I can't believe it... I feel like I just stopped buying newborn clothes.. :(  Anyway.. that we did! He got so many cute new outfits!! I can finally take all of his clothes out of his closet that does not fit anymore and hang all the new clothes up... sad but exciting all at the same time! He got quite a few new Polo's that are super cute... one of them is exactly the same shirt that his daddy has! That will be a cute picture of them together!! Poor little guy was so shopped out... I was having to hold him and push his strolled by the time we went to the last store because he was not having another second in that stroller! haha By the way.. if you haven't checked out the new kids store in the mall, "Crazy 8", you need to.. Cute clothes!! Christian is set on clothes for vacation now!! We are going to San Antonio next weekend... his first vacation.. and we are so excited! I got him a cute little shark shirt to wear to Sea World! I will be posting pictures of that, don't you worry.... ;)


Tonight, my best friend, Amber came over to visit. We talked about the old days all night... It's so much fun to reminisce every now and then!! We had some great memories, that's for sure!! I just love her to pieces! We could go years without seeing each other and just pick up like we saw each other yesterday... a friendship like that is hard to come by! Christian was already asleep when she came over, but we had to wake him up for a little while to visit! He just stared at her pretty much because he was so sleepy! We got a few little smiles out of em' though! :) He went right back to sleep as soon as I laid him back down! It's off to bed for me now.... 


Hope you enjoyed your day!!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment