Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up...

Sunday night already?! Yuck! I get so sad when the weekends are over now... that means I have to go to work and leave this precious little boy all day! :(  Thank goodness my mom comes over and keeps him while we work or it would be extremely hard for me! I love spending all day with him!!! We had a great weekend.... Corey had to work so I loaded Christian up and went to the mall with Megan, Talon, and Brylee. The kiddos played in the play area while me, Meg, and Christian ate and watched. Christian is such a great baby... He's so laid back and relaxed! Seriously, this sweet baby hardly ever cries!! He only cries when he is SUPER upset about something. We have been so blessed with an easy baby... not sure we'll chance having another one! HA Anyway, we all had a really great time!


Bry & Christian's first date to Candy Craze.

The Dean's left for naptime so me and Christian went and did some shopping! He got some cute summer clothes and so did daddy. My how things change when you get married and have a baby... I find myself getting much more enjoyment buying them new clothes than myself!! After grocery shopping we headed home... We had been out and about for 5 hours so he immediately went to sleep when we got home and took a LONG nap.. he was pooped! I finally got some much needed cleaning and organizing done! I love the smell of a freshly cleaned house.. it makes me sleep great! I decided today would be a super lazy day. Christian went to town with Nana and Poppy and came home with all kinds of goodies (because he really wanted it all... He's 3 months old.. How did he tell you that?!) Oh well... he is already ridiculously spoiled! I did not get out of my gown until 8:30 tonight when Megan called and wanted to go to the track. (Which we did not even end up at.... Instead, we went to Wal-Mart and Sonic!) hahaha We had a great excuse though... it was lightening like crazy by the time we got around to going! Yikes! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!! Watch out for the storms!
This little boy has my heart!!!

He's growing so fast!!

 Until next time.... have a great night! 
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment