Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here Goes Blogging...

So... I must admit, I have spent entirely too much time on facebook for one lifetime. I am constantly logging on to read peoples posts or look at pictures. I mainly use it to share my pictures with friends and family. My husband and I have a lot of family that live out of town... posting pictures is a way for them to keep up with our life, and let's be honest, mainly Christian's life... that is who they are really wanting to see! haha

Hopefully, this will be a new way for me to share our experiences and pictures with people... without having to log on to facebook everyday! I have to thank my good friend, Avery, for talking me into doing this. I'm all about writing short "status updates" and posting pictures on a daily basis, but sitting down and actually writing about our life is not something I have ever considered. I hope to get a little more out of this and enjoy it.. and I hope you enjoy it as well! :)

Until next time.. Have a blessed day!
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited!! You are going to LOVE blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen-- I love blogging and I know you will, too. From one Facebook addict to another -- blogging just takes your "status" to another level. I really believe writing is good for the soul. Wish I'd blogged as a new mom because this is so much better and easier than scrapbooking ever was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - I already love it! I do agree.. it is good for the soul! I added you to the blogs I follow! :)

    ReplyDelete