Monday, May 16, 2011

My Love-Hate Relationship with Jillian...

Well.... here goes Day 1 of the 30-Day Shred.... again. I will confess, I started the program and quit halfway through it. It is pretty intense to say the least!! First of all, I'm not highly motivated to work out, but I have realized that it's no longer an option. I'm sure you mommy's can agree that fitting in working out amongst working full time and having a baby, husband, house, and life is pretty tough!! It has been very easy for me to make excuses about not having time to work out. For me it's not even about looking good anymore, but about feeling good. That small time frame when I was working out and making smart eating choices was the best I had ever felt. The hardest challenge for me is giving up cokes. I am highly addicted. It's really sad that when I go a day without one, I get a horrible headache and have no energy. Has my body really got that dependent on cokes?! That's scary. Anyway, I'm going to try a lot harder to drink more water and cut out the fast food.... And I guess give Jillian one more chance. She just really annoys me. Her video is great, but I can't really stand to watch her or hear her talk. However, the work out is only 20 minutes and it kicks my butt! I will honestly try to make it the entire 30 days this time and hopefully see and feel results! Wish me luck!! :) 
I would highly recommend this if you are wanting a quick, intense work out!!
Until next time... Have a great night!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment