Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend was so much fun!!  Saturday, I ran my first 5k! =) I should really say ran/walked my first 5k..... Whew, it was tough!  I'm thinking I should probably prepare a little more next time I decide to do one.... maybe run a little bit in advance! lol  I have to say though.... for someone that never runs other than in G-fit, I was proud of myself!  My friend and I finished in 38 minutes and because we did some walking, I feel like our running time was probably pretty darn good.  We had a lot of fun running it together and felt very accomplished when we were finished!  Let's be honest... we were mostly excited about taking pictures and the t-shirt!! haha! 
Yes, I did wear make-up... duh. ;)
  Love that I met this precious lady and we have became such good friends!
My sweet hubby was there at the finish line.
 YAY! We did it!
*
It ended up being a beautiful day so when we got home, we loaded up the boys and headed to the park.  We met the Teff's there.  Christian and Townsend had a lot of fun playing together and Harrison and Graham got to finally meet! 





Not a fan of the swing! Climbing and slides only please.. such a boy!
*
We went home and all took a very long nap... It was so nice!!  It's a good thing we set an alarm because we slept until we had to get up and get ready for the KBC men's expo.  We had such a great time there... The men that put that together at church put a lot of work and time into it and do such a wonderful job!!  There were TONS of prizes given out... Christian won a flashlight!!  He really loved the aquarium they had set up outside with the huge fish... looks like we will definitely be visiting an aquarium over spring break!



 Love these guys!
 Harrison enjoyed himself like always!
Yay! Christian won! =)
*
Sunday, we had Easter pictures done with Wendy White.  She has the cutest little bunny ever... I want one so bad!!  I think Corey even wants one because we were both trying to rationalize why we needed one... haha!  We came to the conclusion that Khloe would probably think it was a toy and we all know how that ends... So, no bunny for the Iovinelli's but it sure was cute!  Christian didn't cooperate very well but he's two... to be expected I guess!  Hopefully she was able to get a shot with him being still long enough.... and then there was Harrison, pretty much smiling the entire time. lol  That is one happy baby!!  We had to miss church because it was the only time she had available and now I feel like I didn't get my week started off the right way!  We had church at home as best as we could but it's just not the same when you get together with everyone.  
*
The weather pretty much stinks today and I'm praying it starts looking up this week!  St. Patrick's Day is Saturday so we will probably start our festivities tomorrow.  I got the outfits out of the closet last night and bought some good green yummies!! =)  Here are a couple more pics I took over the weekend that I love...
Story before bed last night.... Moments like these are the best. 
 Sweet brotherly love!

No comments:

Post a Comment