Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring Weather

Well, we got ONE day of nice weather so we took full advantage of it and played outside.  It made me so anxious for spring break and summer break home with my boys!!  Christian is going to be a blast this year because he's communicating so much with me now.  It is sooo weird to have a conversation with him... I catch myself laughing most of the time because I can't believe the things that he says now.  Just the fact that he is talking in sentences now blows my mind.  He says things that I have no idea where he learned it sometimes... We were playing outside and the school bus drove by.  He said, "momma school bus goes!" lol  It just cracked me up for some reason!  He has the cutest little voice ever.. I just want to eat him up!  Here are some pictures from our rock collecting adventure and our one day of pretty weather... 



He had a quite impressive rock collection and he had to show his daddy each one!

 Love this little outfit!


Sweet baby bird had to get some fresh air, too! His little face just makes me smile!!

He likes to wear his daddy's shoes around! haha

He is a huge helper... I didn't ever imagine he would be since he's so little himself but he has helped me out so much with Harrison.  Such a great big brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment